Loondon Loondon

Impressing

Impressing in every way! nice story and excellent graphics.
10/10
5/5
Keep up the good work ;)

St. Pattack St. Pattack

Nice

A really nice game but it gets repetitive after a short while, but still, great job ;)

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Really nice

Very nice game, rapidly played, good weapons and extremely addictive. Just awesome ;)

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Hmm

Well, nice game, but it's not that addictive. And why do you have to PUKE from the balloon, couldn't it be something else?

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Great game

Really good, I've been playing for this for hours :D even if it's repetitive - it's a good thing here ;)

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Love it

I just loved it, you could another voice narrating but that's not that important, I just love how the piano playing louder as your life goes down.
Great job ;)

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Cool

That Angry Video Game Nerd was even cooler than super mega Jesus :)
Very nice images

JKAmovies responds:

lol >:3

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Superb!

I enjoyed this game for hours, very nice graphics and music.

William and Sly William and Sly

Great

Loved the game, the graphics are very nice and smooth, the relaxing music is great too. I like that you have to look for all those mushrooms and boxes, and really love the wings, they look great.
The only strange part was in the end, that guy said that the fox looks "pooped" or is it just me? :)
Nice game overall!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Nice game overall

Good job, I liked the game. Done it in 11 minutes. It seems hard in the beggining but you get used to using the controls. Had a nice time playing it. I really like it when he's falling down, he doesn't fall like a hammer or smth but the falling is smooth (because he has wings).
Overall, nice job ;)